General non-acid cleaner and disinfectant
The ready-to-use liquid is designed as a general non-acid cleaner and disinfectant for use in homes, hospitals, schools, office buildings and other facilities to control the hazard of cross contamination. It is formulated to disinfect a wide variety of hard, non-porous, inanimate surfaces like floors, walls and counter-tops. It also deodorizes areas that are generally hard to keep fresh smelling, like garbage cans basements and restrooms.
For Use In:
• Hospitals and nursing homes • Public restrooms • Schools
• Kitchens • Office buildings • Manufacturing facilities
• Retail businesses • Locker Rooms • HVAC cooling coils and refrigeration equipment
** Note: This product is not for use on critical or semi-critical medical device surfaces.
Effective Against Bacteria Tuberculosis, Viruses, Fungus and Mildew:
• Staphylococcus aureus (CA-MRSA), • Streptococcus pyogenes • HIV-1
• Corynebacterium ammoniagenes • Staphylococcus aureus (VISA) • Human Coronavirus
• Enterococcus faecium • Enterococcus faecalis (VRE) • Norovirus (Norwalk virus)
• Escherichia coli • Yersinia enterocolitica • Paramyxovirus
• Listeria monocytogenes • Mycobacterium tuberculosis • Poliovirus Type 1
• Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE) • Avian Influenza A strains H3N2 & H9N2 • Rabies Virus
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa • Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) • Rhinovirus
• Salmonella (choleraesuis) enterica • Canine Parvovirus • Rotavirus
• Salmonella (typhi) enterica • Feline Calicivirus • SARS associated Coronavirus
• Staphylococcus aureus • Hepatitis A , B & C Viruses • Trichophyton mentagrophytes
Features and Benefits
• One-step, ready-to-use cleaner and disinfectant.
• Prevents the formation of mold and mildew while providing a pleasant, clean scent.